Understanding the recruiting process is vital to creating more opportunities for you, the athletes. We have extensive knowledge of the recruiting process and will provide a step-by-step guide to winning during the recruiting phase. This includes strategies to effectively communicate with coaches. It is our hope that you take advantage of T2 Softball Training’s “inside” view of the recruiting process, making the dream of finding yourself on a roster of a collegiate softball team that meets your needs and wants a reality.
BASIC PLAN – For this service, you will receive:
- A one-on-one sit down session to discuss goals for recruitment
- NCAA rules and regulation guide
- A timeline for successful communication with college coaches
- E-mail templates used for communicating with college coaches
ADVANCED PLAN – Additional services include:
- Helping you find the right fit or program for you
- Talking with college coaches on your behalf
- Talking through options for camps, clinics, and visits you should make
- NCAA Clearinghouse check list for college
Duration: until your National Letter of Intent (NLI) is signed! – We are committed to helping our T2 athletes reach the next level!
Recruiting Skills Video:
- Infielders – receive ground balls with throws (2 camera angles).
- Middle infielders – SS will receive ground balls at SS with throw to 1B and double plays.
- Second base will receive ground ball at second base with throw to 1B and double plays.
- 1st Baseman – ground balls with throws to 3B, receiving throws at 1B, double plays.
- 3rd Baseman – ground balls with throws to 1B, bunts with throws and double plays.
- Outfielders – throws to home plate and second base (2 camera angles).
- Catchers – throw downs to 2nd (2 camera angles), fielding bunts, blocking and framing.
- Pitchers – all pitches (3 camera angles).
- Tee (2 cameras angles)
- Front toss (3 cameras angles)
- Home to first (optional)
- Link to YouTube Video (approx. 3 to 5 minutes in length)
- Graphics and slow motion effects
- 1 DVD – Additional copies are available at cost of $15 per copy
- Completed Skills Video (Approx. 15 days from filming)